Login:
or Register
|
Do you...?
|
|
26-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Post: #101
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
yes
do you have a cute dog |
|||
|
26-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Post: #102
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
I wish I did.
![]() Do you have a cute cat? ![]() |
|||
|
26-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Post: #103
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
No. I'm allergic.
Do you have any pets? |
|||
|
26-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Post: #104
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
Yes. I rabbit, a cat, some fish, and I used to have a hamster.
Do you live with more than 3 people? ![]() |
|||
|
26-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Post: #105
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
No.
Do you have a bf/gf or a husband/wife? |
|||
|
26-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Post: #106
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
nope
do you get asked out alot |
|||
|
26-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Post: #107
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
Nah. All the boys think I'm ugly or weird.
Do you have a crush on someone? |
|||
|
26-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Post: #108
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
Yes.
Do you think you know someone who likes you? ![]() |
|||
|
26-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Post: #109
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
Yeah, it's some weird annoying dork.
Do you like someone who likes you back? |
|||
|
26-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Post: #110
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Do you...?
nope no one like me but i do like a few people
+++Super_Kawaii+++ you are no ugly and it matter what inside and that why guys dont want to date me do you have alot of mean guys at your school |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)