Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
18-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #221
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 11:45 PM)Resomesa link Wrote:I got lost in this conversation a long time ago :o
;D


lol  well atleast we made it page 15...only thing is, i can't figure out if thats a good thing or not

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Post: #222
Re: I wonder......
We're making Longest forum about an old lady history!
I wonder if theres a spot in the Guiness Book of World Records for that?
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #223
Re: I wonder......
It would not suprise me a bit lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Post: #224
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 11:57 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:It would not surprise me a bit lol

Me either.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Post: #225
Re: I wonder......
Is the official website updated tonight at twelve
or sometime in the morning???????
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Post: #226
Re: I wonder......
When they arrive at work would be my guess.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Post: #227
Re: I wonder......
oh  Wink
that makes sense!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #228
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 11:51 PM)Resomesa link Wrote:We're making Longest forum about an old lady history!
I wonder if theres a spot in the Guiness Book of World Records for that?

If you send them a letter don't forget to mention that I started it! lol Tongue

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:04 AM
Post: #229
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:03 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg4304#msg4304 date=1205880689]
We're making Longest forum about an old lady history!
I wonder if theres a spot in the Guiness Book of World Records for that?

If you send them a letter don't forget to mention that I started it! lol Tongue

-Paul
[/quote]

;D
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:05 AM
Post: #230
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:04 AM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg4445#msg4445 date=1205888637]
[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg4304#msg4304 date=1205880689]
We're making Longest forum about an old lady history!
I wonder if theres a spot in the Guiness Book of World Records for that?

If you send them a letter don't forget to mention that I started it! lol Tongue

-Paul
[/quote]

;D
[/quote]

Also don't forget to add all the peoples' names that contributed to this post. Wink

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)