Login:
or Register
|
Adventures I mean real adventures....
|
|
18-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
LOL XD
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
[glow=red,2,300]ya ;D[/glow]
Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99% |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
(17-03-2008 11:09 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=151.msg2489#msg2489 date=1205791585]Lol.....It'd take hours.....I was thinking about making them fall off but wouldn't that raise rating? XD Or they could stop and do...whatever they do on a peice of rock and continue climbing XD [/quote] hahaha 'whatever they do on a piece of rock'. That is funny ![]() But, I think that would be a good expansion pack! ![]() -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
Hmm, The Sims 3: Outdoors
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
(18-03-2008 05:52 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Hmm, The Sims 3: OutdoorsThat would be cool My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
Yep! Mountain Bikes...Hikes...More Plantlife...That would be awesome!
For adventures as the top states, I think bungee jumping would be cool
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
I've always wanted to go bungee jumping... too scared, though.
|
|||
|
18-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
(18-03-2008 05:58 PM)Leafy link Wrote:I've always wanted to go bungee jumping... too scared, though. I had the chance to go on a hot air balloon ride with some guy a long time ago. I said no because I did not want to be alone with him way up there ! My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
Haha...
I'd only want to go with my best friend, but unfortunately she's afraid of heights. |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
(18-03-2008 06:32 PM)Leafy link Wrote:Haha... My sister is too My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)
