Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
18-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Post: #201
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:48 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3566#msg3566 date=1205854975] I don't even think she liked her husband. -Paul [/quote] Maybe thats why he's dead..... My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Post: #202
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:52 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3571#msg3571 date=1205855316] I don't even think she liked her husband. -Paul [/quote] Maybe thats why he's dead..... [/quote] It is...we talked about it earlier. It all makes sense. She hit him with her purse and he died and his urn is in her purse. -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Post: #203
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Wasn't that what I made up?
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Post: #204
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:56 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Wasn't that what I made up? idr...It's been so long since we talked about it. ![]() [move]-Paul[/move] March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Post: #205
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
That crazy old hag is so annoying,ByeBye Crumplebottom :'(
~bcool<br /> ![]() <br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys
|
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Post: #206
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:09 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:That crazy old hag is so annoying,ByeBye Crumplebottom :'( lol I feel the same way! -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Post: #207
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Who doesn't feel that way? ;D
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Post: #208
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:35 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Who doesn't feel that way? ;D True...I bet the only reason her husband married her is because she threatened to hit him with her purse, but she did it anyway! lol [move]Paul[/move] March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Post: #209
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:36 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=145.msg3681#msg3681 date=1205858120] True...I bet the only reason her husband married her is because she threatened to hit him with her purse, but she did it anyway! lol [move]Paul[/move] [/quote] LOL! I think the real story is.......She married him for his money
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Post: #210
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
I can't entirely hate Mrs. Crumplebottom... She knits. Yes she is a crazy old lady, but that she knits is totally rad.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)





![[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]](http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7233/signature1edit4efo7.jpg)