Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
18-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Post: #201
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:48 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3566#msg3566 date=1205854975]
I don't think she likes anyone, whether you are on a date or not!! ;D

I don't even think she liked her husband.

-Paul
[/quote]

Maybe thats why he's dead.....

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Post: #202
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:52 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3571#msg3571 date=1205855316]
[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3566#msg3566 date=1205854975]
I don't think she likes anyone, whether you are on a date or not!! ;D

I don't even think she liked her husband.

-Paul
[/quote]

Maybe thats why he's dead.....
[/quote]

It is...we talked about it earlier. It all makes sense. She hit him with her purse and he died and his urn is in her purse.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Post: #203
Re: I wonder......
Wasn't that what I made up? Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Post: #204
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:56 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Wasn't that what I made up? Tongue

idr...It's been so long since we talked about it.  Big Grin

[move]-Paul[/move]

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Post: #205
Re: I wonder......
That crazy old hag is so annoying,ByeBye Crumplebottom :'(

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Post: #206
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:09 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:That crazy old hag is so annoying,ByeBye Crumplebottom :'(

lol I feel the same way!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Post: #207
Re: I wonder......
Who doesn't feel that way?  ;D

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Post: #208
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:35 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Who doesn't feel that way?  ;D

True...I bet the only reason her husband married her is because she threatened to hit him with her purse, but she did it anyway! lol

[move]Paul[/move]

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Post: #209
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:36 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=145.msg3681#msg3681 date=1205858120]
Who doesn't feel that way?  ;D

True...I bet the only reason her husband married her is because she threatened to hit him with her purse, but she did it anyway! lol

[move]Paul[/move]
[/quote]

LOL! I think the real story is.......She married him for his money Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Post: #210
Re: I wonder......
I can't entirely hate Mrs. Crumplebottom... She knits. Yes she is a crazy old lady, but that she knits is totally rad.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)