Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
18-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Post: #191
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 03:05 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=puppylover385 link=topic=145.msg3450#msg3450 date=1205847308]
HEYY PAULY!!!
o.o;
[/quote]

Big Grin

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Post: #192
Re: I wonder......
CHEESE CAKEYNESS

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Post: #193
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 03:07 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg3466#msg3466 date=1205849104]
[quote author=puppylover385 link=topic=145.msg3450#msg3450 date=1205847308]
HEYY PAULY!!!
o.o;
[/quote]

Big Grin
[/quote] 8)

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Post: #194
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 03:08 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3467#msg3467 date=1205849226]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg3466#msg3466 date=1205849104]
[quote author=puppylover385 link=topic=145.msg3450#msg3450 date=1205847308]
HEYY PAULY!!!
o.o;
[/quote]

Big Grin
[/quote] 8)
[/quote]

She's my neighbor and she calls me that to annoy me. Maybe she's Mrs. Crumplebottom in disguise! AAAHHHH! I LIVE NEXT TO MRS. CRUMPLEBOTTOM!!!! HELP!!!!!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Post: #195
Re: I wonder......
Haha, I guess Mrs. Crumplebottom will look very old and is still as annoying as she was in the Sims 2!  Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Post: #196
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 03:56 PM)BlondBimbo link Wrote:Haha, I guess Mrs. Crumplebottom will look very old and is still as annoying as she was in the Sims 2!  Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

I would laugh if they tried to "improve" her. lol

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]-Paul[/glow][/shadow]

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Post: #197
Re: I wonder......
omg. i cant stand that woman!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Post: #198
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:07 PM)matl1990sim link Wrote:omg. i cant stand that woman!!!

Me either she is annoying! She ruins my sims' dates! Ugh!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Post: #199
Re: I wonder......
I don't think she likes anyone, whether you are on a date or not!! ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Post: #200
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:42 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I don't think she likes anyone, whether you are on a date or not!! ;D

I don't even think she liked her husband.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)