Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
18-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Post: #191
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 03:05 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=puppylover385 link=topic=145.msg3450#msg3450 date=1205847308]o.o; [/quote]
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Post: #192
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
CHEESE CAKEYNESS
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Post: #193
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 03:07 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg3466#msg3466 date=1205849104]o.o; [/quote] ![]() [/quote] 8) If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Post: #194
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 03:08 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3467#msg3467 date=1205849226]o.o; [/quote] ![]() [/quote] 8) [/quote] She's my neighbor and she calls me that to annoy me. Maybe she's Mrs. Crumplebottom in disguise! AAAHHHH! I LIVE NEXT TO MRS. CRUMPLEBOTTOM!!!! HELP!!!!! -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Post: #195
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Haha, I guess Mrs. Crumplebottom will look very old and is still as annoying as she was in the Sims 2!
![]() -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Post: #196
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 03:56 PM)BlondBimbo link Wrote:Haha, I guess Mrs. Crumplebottom will look very old and is still as annoying as she was in the Sims 2! I would laugh if they tried to "improve" her. lol [shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]-Paul[/glow][/shadow] March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Post: #197
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
omg. i cant stand that woman!!!
|
|||
|
18-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Post: #198
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:07 PM)matl1990sim link Wrote:omg. i cant stand that woman!!! Me either she is annoying! She ruins my sims' dates! Ugh! -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Post: #199
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
I don't think she likes anyone, whether you are on a date or not!! ;D
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Post: #200
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 04:42 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I don't think she likes anyone, whether you are on a date or not!! ;D I don't even think she liked her husband. -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)




![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)