Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you thinking right now?
23-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #171
Re: What are you thinking right now?
traveling to the U.K.
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Post: #172
Re: What are you thinking right now?
How I really really want to move out...

Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Post: #173
Re: What are you thinking right now?
me too!

how I want to move out of L.A.
boring.
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Post: #174
Re: What are you thinking right now?
I wanna move as far away as I can from my dad. -___-;

Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Post: #175
Re: What are you thinking right now?
I hate my step dad so I wish I were to murder him but sadly, i`M NOT A MURDERER LOL

anyways, how lucky one of my friends are, going to Thailand for a vacation! {glare}
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Post: #176
Re: What are you thinking right now?
xD
Awhhh.
ROFL. niceee :]

Boredddd.

Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Post: #177
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(24-12-2009 12:01 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:I hate my step dad so I wish I were to murder him but sadly, i`M NOT A MURDERER LOL

anyways, how lucky one of my friends are, going to Thailand for a vacation! {glare}
My friend Julia moved there :O

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Post: #178
Re: What are you thinking right now?
thinking of how hungry I am

lucky. The only place I`ve been is Arizona, Nevada, and thats all!
I wish I went somewhere exotic xD
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Post: #179
Re: What are you thinking right now?
I've been to a lot of states on the west coast, and Canana to see Niagra Falls, but that is all. (that rhymes)

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2009, 02:20 AM
Post: #180
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Thinking about ironing my underwear again. Not done that in months...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)