Login:
or Register
|
What are you thinking right now?
|
|
23-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #171
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
traveling to the U.K.
|
|||
|
23-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Post: #172
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
How I really really want to move out...
|
|||
|
23-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Post: #173
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
me too!
how I want to move out of L.A. boring. |
|||
|
24-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Post: #174
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
I wanna move as far away as I can from my dad. -___-;
|
|||
|
24-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Post: #175
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
I hate my step dad so I wish I were to murder him but sadly, i`M NOT A MURDERER LOL
anyways, how lucky one of my friends are, going to Thailand for a vacation! {glare} |
|||
|
24-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Post: #176
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
xD
Awhhh. ROFL. niceee :] Boredddd. |
|||
|
24-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Post: #177
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(24-12-2009 12:01 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:I hate my step dad so I wish I were to murder him but sadly, i`M NOT A MURDERER LOLMy friend Julia moved there :O [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
24-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Post: #178
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
thinking of how hungry I am
lucky. The only place I`ve been is Arizona, Nevada, and thats all! I wish I went somewhere exotic xD |
|||
|
24-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Post: #179
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
I've been to a lot of states on the west coast, and Canana to see Niagra Falls, but that is all. (that rhymes)
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
24-12-2009, 02:20 AM
Post: #180
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Thinking about ironing my underwear again. Not done that in months...
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)