Login:
or Register
|
What are you thinking right now?
|
|
23-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Post: #161
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Of all days, why today?
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Post: #162
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Mhmmm Carmex.
|
|||
|
23-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Post: #163
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
food
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Post: #164
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
HUNGRY
|
|||
|
23-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Post: #165
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
The walk to the supermarket was longer than I expected
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Post: #166
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(23-12-2009 03:57 PM)ηιαââ zιggÏÑÑ Ð²âÏÏ link Wrote:Oh the bad boys, I've always had'ja in my mind.. XD Thinking about how wrong you got those lyrics.
![]() |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Post: #167
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Hungry
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Post: #168
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Thinking about how I hate not having anyone to come over to my house. Having no RL friends sucks =\
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Post: #169
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(23-12-2009 11:04 PM)wɪɴtÉÊ woÉ´dÉÊÊÉÉ´d link Wrote:Thinking about how I hate not having anyone to come over to my house. Having no RL friends sucks =\;-; AWHHH. Haha I'd drag myself over there if I could. I usually don't like going to other's people's houses and vice versa xP |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Post: #170
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Lol well I have friends at school and such, but not the kinda people I'd wanna invite over =\
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)