Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you thinking right now?
23-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Post: #161
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Of all days, why today?

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Post: #162
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Mhmmm Carmex.

Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Post: #163
Re: What are you thinking right now?
food

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Post: #164
Re: What are you thinking right now?
HUNGRY

Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Post: #165
Re: What are you thinking right now?
The walk to the supermarket was longer than I expected

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Post: #166
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(23-12-2009 03:57 PM)ηιαℓℓ zιggσяу вℓσσ link Wrote:Oh the bad boys, I've always had'ja in my mind.. XD

Thinking about how wrong you got those lyrics. Tongue Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Post: #167
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Hungry

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Post: #168
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Thinking about how I hate not having anyone to come over to my house. Having no RL friends sucks =\

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Post: #169
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(23-12-2009 11:04 PM)wɪɴtɛʀ woɴdɛʀʟɑɴd link Wrote:Thinking about how I hate not having anyone to come over to my house. Having no RL friends sucks =\
;-;
AWHHH. Haha I'd drag myself over there if I could. I usually don't like going to other's people's houses and vice versa xP

Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Post: #170
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Lol well I have friends at school and such, but not the kinda people I'd wanna invite over =\

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)