Login:
or Register
|
What are you thinking right now?
|
|
22-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #91
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Ikr? I can't believe she was only 32. ;-;
I love that movie. :3 Bleh, I hate coffee. Iced coffee is fine though. o.o [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
22-12-2009, 05:29 AM
Post: #92
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
What am I thinking right now?
I want it to not be dark outside so I can play in the snow some more xD !!! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
22-12-2009, 05:35 AM
Post: #93
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(22-12-2009 05:27 AM)вÏÎ·Î·Î¹Ñ link Wrote:Ikr? I can't believe she was only 32. ;-; It is a shame. They sell iced coffee at school. And Jen there's always tomorrow
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
22-12-2009, 05:37 AM
Post: #94
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
At least you have snow Jen. ;-;
Haha. Lucky. <3 [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
22-12-2009, 05:40 AM
Post: #95
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Jeni, I`m going to your place for some snow! xD
I was about to post I`m going to your place for some now LMAO |
|||
|
22-12-2009, 05:46 AM
Post: #96
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
How lame I am.
|
|||
|
22-12-2009, 05:51 AM
Post: #97
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(22-12-2009 05:40 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:Jeni, I`m going to your place for some snow! xD For some now? {blink} Is that what you kids are calling it these days? roflmao! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
22-12-2009, 05:54 AM
Post: #98
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(22-12-2009 05:40 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:Jeni, I`m going to your place for some snow! xDIs is just me or are your apostrophes backwards? o.O [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
22-12-2009, 05:55 AM
Post: #99
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
lol I used to use those x3 There is a specieal key you can use to get them :3 I just forget how to do it now.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
22-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Post: #100
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
`? Lol it's the key where the ~ is, without the shift
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)



![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)

![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)