Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you thinking right now?
22-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #91
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Ikr? I can't believe she was only 32. ;-;
I love that movie. :3

Bleh, I hate coffee. Iced coffee is fine though. o.o

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 05:29 AM
Post: #92
Re: What are you thinking right now?
What am I thinking right now?

I want it to not be dark outside so I can play in the snow some more xD  !!!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 05:35 AM
Post: #93
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(22-12-2009 05:27 AM)вσηηιє link Wrote:Ikr? I can't believe she was only 32. ;-;
I love that movie. :3

Bleh, I hate coffee. Iced coffee is fine though. o.o

It is a shame. They sell iced coffee at school.

And Jen there's always tomorrow Wink

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 05:37 AM
Post: #94
Re: What are you thinking right now?
At least you have snow Jen. ;-;
Haha. Lucky. <3

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 05:40 AM
Post: #95
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Jeni, I`m going to your place for some snow! xD
I was about to post I`m going to your place for some now LMAO
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 05:46 AM
Post: #96
Re: What are you thinking right now?
How lame I am.

Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 05:51 AM
Post: #97
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(22-12-2009 05:40 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:Jeni, I`m going to your place for some snow! xD
I was about to post I`m going to your place for some now LMAO

For some now?  {blink}  Is that what you kids are calling it these days?  roflmao!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 05:54 AM
Post: #98
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(22-12-2009 05:40 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:Jeni, I`m going to your place for some snow! xD
I was about to post I`m going to your place for some now LMAO
Is is just me or are your apostrophes backwards?  o.O

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 05:55 AM
Post: #99
Re: What are you thinking right now?
lol I used to use those x3  There is a specieal key you can use to get them :3  I just forget how to do it now.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Post: #100
Re: What are you thinking right now?
`? Lol it's the key where the ~ is, without the shift

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)