Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
28-10-2009, 03:16 AM
Post: #1541
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Wow. What a mouthful this thread is.
I'm not even going to state my opinion on the gender thing. All I'm saying
is that I think that topic causes controversy and shouldn't be discussed.
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 03:57 AM
Post: #1542
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I agree. Life's no picnic whether your a guy or girl.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 04:31 AM
Post: #1543
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
thats why I wished that I was born as a pencil Tongue

J/K of course, I want to be human! LOL
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Post: #1544
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
A good thing about being a girl is that we get the best of both worlds.
We can dress more like a boy and no one thinks we're weird.
If a boy dresses like a girl people are going to think you're gay.
We can be into boy stuff and people just think we're a bit of a tomboy.
If a boy gets into girl stuff people think he's gay.
Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Post: #1545
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(28-10-2009 09:24 AM)Sie link Wrote:A good thing about being a girl is that we get the best of both worlds.
We can dress more like a boy and no one thinks we're weird.
If a boy dresses like a girl people are going to think you're gay.
We can be into boy stuff and people just think we're a bit of a tomboy.
If a boy gets into girl stuff people think he's gay.
Big Grin
Lol that was EXACTLY my point Tongue

I almost never swear in real life o.o

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Post: #1546
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
My back hurts. LOL. Is this the complaining thread or what?
We where in the weight room today, us girlies, and I did this back excersise thingy and I
it got all tight in the small of my back so it kinda hurt x]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Post: #1547
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
XD
Oh yay.
I told my 18 year old friend to leave me alone. Since I'm on it. He doesn't get it yet. I tell him he'll know what I mean when he gets a wife. Then he got. Ah the minds of men. {rolleyes}

Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Post: #1548
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
lol [removed] xD


Did you watch the vid yet?  xD  If so, what did you think?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Post: #1549
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Nahhh. We're gonna do male reproductive systems on Monday. XD

Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 02:50 AM
Post: #1550
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
never mind what I said...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)