Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Boy Talk Thread
28-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Post: #401
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
You don't use that term? O.o
Well it means... ending the friendship.
Don't end the friendship over something so trivial. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Post: #402
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
No not where I live xD
Meh... Ima let him go for it.
I'm too chicken anyway and I know she doesn't like him Tongue

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:27 AM
Post: #403
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
So you're going to let him embarrass himself first?
I see... Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Post: #404
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
yeah why not. Teach him not to mess with me Tongue
I know for a fact that she finds him repulsive.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:55 AM
Post: #405
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
And how is this? Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 09:19 AM
Post: #406
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
well... hard to explain!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Post: #407
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
(28-10-2009 09:19 AM)Simolliemy link Wrote:well... hard to explain!
What's hard to explain O.o


Lol that's kinda mean Bobert XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Post: #408
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Hahah Bobert. Do tell Wink
I delite in hilarious stories of horror.
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #409
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
(28-10-2009 09:19 AM)Simolliemy link Wrote:well... hard to explain!

I don`t like it when ppl say, hard to explain or long story
I have time! LOL, do tell please! Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2009, 06:23 AM
Post: #410
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
i don't remember why i said that... {unsure}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)