Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
28-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Post: #1531
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(28-10-2009 12:30 AM)คђ๓є๔ link Wrote:[quote author=Sie link=topic=5894.msg282697#msg282697 date=1256686134]
In school girls are more likely to deal with b!tches and being judged and what have you.
Boys tend to just... get on with life and forget that.
Or so it was in my school. I craved to be a boy sometimes.
Even though I love being a girl so much. <3
Believe me, it's the other way around in my school.
[/quote]

Mine too. x3

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Post: #1532
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Lucky. {rolleyes}
Sounds strange, the other way around.
Take me to your schools, please.
I'm curious.
XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #1533
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Guys are d!cks in my school.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Post: #1534
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
guys are jerks and girls are b*tches in my skool lol
there is really no other way to say it, sorry  Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Post: #1535
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Careful with the words you choose Bobert. Wink
But essentially, I agree with that sentiment.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Post: #1536
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I'm sorry but it's just true. I'll edit it.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Post: #1537
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Thank you. Wink
I'm a hypocrite for saying that we should try not to use curse language too much on here. {rolleyes}
Most of us are old enough but you never know who's reading.
And it makes it nicer to read/post in a forum that's clean and friendly IMO. (:

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Post: #1538
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
lmao I have swearing problem in real life Tongue

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Post: #1539
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
lol I do too xD  But, just try to keep it under control :3  Hard as it is.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Post: #1540
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
How we curse is real life is our choice and we know who's hearing it, but here, it's nice to be careful with language if possible. :]
I'm not a huge curser... I do swear. Though I usually do it to exaggerate a feeling, e.g frustration, anger, happiness. I don't actually swear randomly in sentences when it's not really needed like may people do.
I don't find foul language that attractive on a person.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)