Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
27-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Post: #1521
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Calm down Jen. Wink
Haha, oh this could end up all genderist... well... it already has.
Note; genderist is not a word.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Post: #1522
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(27-10-2009 11:57 PM)Ŧricĸ r Ŧreaŧ ♥ link Wrote:I have never assumed a guy to be gay just because he cries.  That's a problem between MEN and their idea that Men shouldn't cry.  That is not something Woman did.


It's human nature to cry.
That's true.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Post: #1523
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Not to sound rude. I love you Ahmed.

But honestly. We are not treated fairly in society. We had to fight for OUR rights. Throughout EVERY damn civilization I've ever read. Men get EVERYTHING. Women are stripped of any power they had power they had before or are given nothing. The way you make it seem like is it. That girls are less judged then men. NOT true. We are far more pressured now to be 'perfect' then we ever are. Look at magazines. Do you ever see girls with curves on it? No! Very rarely do you. Because this world is idiotic enough to try and be stick skinny.
We're not judged for our crying. So what? I've seen guys cry. No girl I know every thinks it's gay. We all think it's sweeet. I don't know where what places you go to to assume that a guy crying is considered gay. 

Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Post: #1524
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(28-10-2009 12:09 AM)somayeajerzak link Wrote:We're not judged for our crying. So what? I've seen guys cry. No girl I know every thinks it's gay. We all think it's sweeet. I don't know where what places you go to to assume that a guy crying is considered gay. 

The thing is it's not the girls. It's the other guys.

But I do agree. Girls have it hard. Harder than guys.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Post: #1525
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Yes. Now go to your mommy and thank her for having you and going through all that pain.  {closedeyes}
I kid. XD
you can do that. That'd be sweet. But weird. XD

Bottom line is. Guys have it easier. In every way possible. Social,Physical,Emotional wise.

Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Post: #1526
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I still don't agree about the social part but whatever, I'll leave now XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Post: #1527
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LEAVE. I'm on my period and honestly. I want to yell at you. D<
Don't get me starteddd. Gahhh. *kicks out*

Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Post: #1528
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
In school girls are more likely to deal with b!tches and being judged and what have you.
Boys tend to just... get on with life and forget that.
Or so it was in my school. I craved to be a boy sometimes.
Even though I love being a girl so much. <3

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Post: #1529
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(28-10-2009 12:28 AM)Sie link Wrote:In school girls are more likely to deal with b!tches and being judged and what have you.
Boys tend to just... get on with life and forget that.
Or so it was in my school. I craved to be a boy sometimes.
Even though I love being a girl so much. <3
Believe me, it's the other way around in my school.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Post: #1530
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
XD
Same! I wished to a guy sometimes. But then realized we have some good perks Smile
Didn't I kick you out?! D<

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)