Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
27-10-2009, 04:46 AM
Post: #1471
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
sorry me? for what
I`m not young, I`m 17
and to whom are to talking to? Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 04:47 AM
Post: #1472
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I said Bobert. Not Steven Wink

Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 04:50 AM
Post: #1473
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Taken from Dictionary.com:
Pedophile: An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.


1th grade girls are 16/17 ... ninth grade boys are 14/15 ... calling them Pedophiles is quite offensive considering there is only a 2-3 year age difference.

A 16/17 year old is NOT an adult ... they too are a child just like the 14/15 year old.  An example of a Pedophile would be anyone attracted to a PRE-pubescent child.  Like a 28 year old who finds a 10 year sexually attractive and acts out on it.

Please, and seriously, THINK about what you're calling people (jokingly or not) before you start flinging words out like that.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 04:56 AM
Post: #1474
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
woops sorry!
anyways, let me refrase that
yeah, me and my friends think that older kids hitting on younger kids is wrong
i think there should be an age limit
but then again, love has no limits or age
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 05:06 AM
Post: #1475
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I think you're all being ... weird.

When I was 15 (ninth grade) I was dating a 17 year old boy (11th grade).  You going to tell me he was a horrible horrible person?  No, he was normal.  And so was I.

I mean, seriously?  You're telling me that just because you're 17 and there's a 15 year old girl you think is cute, you wouldn't date her?

As for love having no limits or age - it does and it has to.  There are laws out there to protect people who think there aren't any limits.  That's how pedophiles tend to think.  They prey on young, encouragable kids and make them think it's okay because they're "in love".

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 05:16 AM
Post: #1476
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I just prefer older guys. I dunno why. I'm more attracted to them. Each to their own Smile

Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 05:16 AM
Post: #1477
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Oh I see
well yeah that is very true Jeni
but IDK, we all have our personal opinions
and yeah, I am not saying that ALL ppl who are dating with each one being in a different age group is unacceptable
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 05:17 AM
Post: #1478
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Oh I agree, Steven and [removed].  It is definitely a to each their own kind of topic lol ^_^

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 05:19 AM
Post: #1479
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
yeah there can be limits
i don`t like any girl from my high school
they`re just not my type...
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 05:21 AM
Post: #1480
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
There were only a few boys from my school I thought were cute, and most of them I wouldn't have dated even if I could because I knew they were complete jerks.  They were just nice to look at :3  lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)