Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
03-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Post: #191
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
I wish we had brought our HP books with us.  I wanna reread DH now x3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Post: #192
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
I didn't know you read HP, Jen. ;O

Wow am I slow. {rolleyes}

Okay, everyone, I need you to be sweethearts and do this for me. {innocent}

Best Sequel: Half-Blood Prince
Best Fantasy Movie: Half-Blood Prince
Best F/X: Half-Blood Prince
Best Actor in a Fantasy Movie or TV Show: Dan Radcliffe
Best Actress in a Fantasy Movie or TV Show: Emma Watson
Best Supporting Actor: Rupert Grint
Best Supporting Actress: Evanna Lynch
Best Villan: Helena Bonham Carter
The Holy [Censored] Scene of the Year: The Death Eaters Attack London (Half-Blood Prince)

Vote for the above people in said categories in the Scream Awards, if you can. Smile

http://www.spike.com/event/scream2009/pa...gory/33663

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 03:23 AM
Post: #193
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7056.msg267790#msg267790 date=1251949370]
O_o how is that possible?
How is what possible? XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 04:00 AM
Post: #194
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
Reading the 5th book and understanding it LOL


There is so much story behind it, it's really hard to understand from just jumping in Smile
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 04:00 AM
Post: #195
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
(03-09-2009 08:36 AM)Мαjick ♥ link Wrote:I wish we had brought our HP books with us.  I wanna reread DH now x3
Go to your library and get it x]
Our library has like 10 copies of it.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 04:03 AM
Post: #196
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
(05-09-2009 04:00 AM)Loony B-rad The Amazingly Amazing link Wrote:Reading the 5th book and understanding it LOL


There is so much story behind it, it's really hard to understand from just jumping in Smile
Yeah. I tried doing that. It was horrible x.x
I got a massive headache.

Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Post: #197
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
I would too XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Post: #198
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
I haven't read the books in a while {cursing}
I was gonna read the first one during testing since that's what some girl next to me was doing, but I forgot.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Post: #199
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
I'm reading the 6th  book. I just keep comparing it to the movie and then I know what's going on XD
They totally wiped out the part where Fudge meets the other minister from the movie.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Post: #200
Re: Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
They took out a TON.  They always do Smile

You should really read them in order Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)