Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
28-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #951
Re: I wonder......
OK thanks!
Hooray for you!

-Supergeek to the rescue!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Post: #952
Re: I wonder......
Thank you! I can't currently Hooray you as I already Hooray'd someone just a few minutes ago, but I will remember to later. Wink Thanks again!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Post: #953
Re: I wonder......
(28-03-2008 11:54 PM)heather link Wrote:[quote author=¢αѕѕιє link=topic=145.msg25272#msg25272 date=1206744747]
[quote author=heather link=topic=145.msg25218#msg25218 date=1206741564]
It is part of a downloadable set, it enables you to arrest any sim on the lot.

Could you give us a link to this if possible, please? It'd be really appreciated! I would like to chuck my Sims' in the cell, too! ;D
[/quote]
I don't think I better post a link. Too many kids on this site. Type DMA Sims2 in google.
[/quote]

thnx... i'm a kid and i'm gettin' it.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #954
Re: I wonder......
(28-03-2008 11:59 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Thank you! I can't currently Hooray you as I already Hooray'd someone just a few minutes ago, but I will remember to later. Wink Thanks again!

It is cool.
The site owner is testing some new stuff to be released soon.
I know, I am testing it, it has something in it you guys will love.
I will let you know the release date, when it happens.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Post: #955
Re: I wonder......
(29-03-2008 12:03 AM)heather link Wrote:[quote author=¢αѕѕιє link=topic=145.msg25287#msg25287 date=1206745194]
Thank you! I can't currently Hooray you as I already Hooray'd someone just a few minutes ago, but I will remember to later. Wink Thanks again!

It is cool.
The site owner is testing some new stuff to be released soon.
I know, I am testing it, it has something in it you guys will love.
I will let you know the release date, when it happens.  Smile
[/quote]

Okay, I'm extremely curious now! Thanks for letting us know though! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 12:28 AM
Post: #956
Re: I wonder......
The owner maybe needs 2 sites, but he is from Europe and they view things differently.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Post: #957
Re: I wonder......
(29-03-2008 12:28 AM)heather link Wrote:The owner maybe needs 2 sites, but he is from Europe and they view things differently.

Sorry, I'm confused? It's late here, so blame the stupidity on my tiredness lol! Btw, I gave you your deserved Hooray now.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Post: #958
Re: I wonder......
(29-03-2008 01:15 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:[quote author=heather link=topic=145.msg25330#msg25330 date=1206746919]
The owner maybe needs 2 sites, but he is from Europe and they view things differently.

Sorry, I'm confused? It's late here, so blame the stupidity on my tiredness lol! Btw, I gave you your deserved Hooray now.
[/quote]

He has some stuff, that is better for adults.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Post: #959
Re: I wonder......
Oh, do you mean it would be an idea to seperate the things better for adults from the rest of the content, so therefore making two sites? I get you! That's probably a good idea lol.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Post: #960
Re: I wonder......
I tried to talk him into it, but he is stubborn. (as a mule)  Smile

He is also a good friend.  Wink
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)