Login:
or Register
|
The hooray game!
|
|
27-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Post: #271
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray everyone on page 18 EXCEPT PUPPY! I gave that stupidbutt a no way.
|
|||
|
27-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Post: #272
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray to simmy for No Way-ing puppy.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #273
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The hooray game!
(27-03-2008 02:48 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Hooray to simmy for No Way-ing puppy.Hooray to Bambi for hooraying me! ;D |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Post: #274
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray to simmy for...being simmy!
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 01:22 AM
Post: #275
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The hooray game!
(28-03-2008 01:10 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Hooray to simmy for...being simmy!Thank you, thank you, I am great aren't I? ;D |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Post: #276
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hooray game!
Haha sure
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Post: #277
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray to Bambi for being a lovely member here and for just plain liking Sims! ;D
![]() |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Post: #278
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray to Cassie for being cool! ;D
|
|||
|
28-03-2008, 01:35 AM
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2008 01:38 AM by Cassie.)
Post: #279
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray for Smeeve for being cooler than I am!
(Well, hooray when I can give you one lol. How come people hooray people more than once an hour? That's not possible!) EDIT: Okay, this is weird. I just Hoorayed Bambi, then I Hoorayed Smeeve like, 10 minutes later, and it let me! Now it's gone back to the one an hour rule! ![]() |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Post: #280
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The hooray game!
Thanks!!! But yah I hate the messed up rule! We should be able to at least give Hoorays more often, but No Ways can stay the same I guess...
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
(Well, hooray when I can give you one lol. How come people hooray people more than once an hour? That's not possible!)