Login:
or Register
|
I actually just played the sims
|
|
21-05-2009, 06:35 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I actually just played the sims
I bet she meant that it was real buggy/glitchy thank god it is the beta version if that is what she it talking about.
|
|||
|
21-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I actually just played the sims
Yeah, I been hearing that the leaked version was really buggy. I doubt that EA would release something that horribly buggy, like bodies falling apart and stuff, like what I'd been hearing.
I think it had to be a beta or something. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
21-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I actually just played the sims
I will download The Sims 3 but i pre-order the game already!!
VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!! |
|||
|
21-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I actually just played the sims
That why I am only going to do CAS
|
|||
|
21-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I actually just played the sims
I can't be bothered personally. Downloaded games take hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours to load on my computer, but ones that I bought are always fine.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary |
|||
|
21-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I actually just played the sims
It took me 9 hours plus lol. It's a little buggy, but it's still really fun, and if the origional game is better, it's gonna be realllyyy amazing. So far, the graphics are great, I'm just having random buggy problems.
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
21-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I actually just played the sims
Ea don't care about releasing a buggy game, I refer to the Pets expansion in particular.
The patch file for that was huge. So it may well be the final version that was leaked. The fact that EA has made no comment is worrying. |
|||
|
21-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I actually just played the sims
I think its a beta.
Mine (21-05-2009 07:29 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:It took me 9 hours plus lol. It's a little buggy, but it's still really fun, and if the origional game is better, it's gonna be realllyyy amazing. So far, the graphics are great, I'm just having random buggy problems.Mines been going for like 2 or 3 days XD |
|||
|
22-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I actually just played the sims
I'm having problems... I can play it but after about 15 mins the screen goes black and stay like that. =\
I hope when I buy the actual game on June 5th I don't have this problem. The only thing I can do on the leak version that doesn't crash is CAS. ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: i5bT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/i5bT.gif)
![[Image: Cbce.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Cbce.gif)
![[Image: uq97.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/uq97.gif)
![[Image: MPEl.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/MPEl.gif)
![[Image: h8Qr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/h8Qr.gif)
![[Image: I8Jh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/I8Jh.gif)
![[Image: DmK0.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/DmK0.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)