Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I actually just played the sims
20-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Post: #1
I actually just played the sims
Now i just got to play the sims and right now i am watching others play, i don tknow how this guy got it but he is letting everyone have turns and it is really cool i love the food shopping list, there are so much to choose from.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Post: #2
Re: I actually just played the sims
Chances are you played an illegal version.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Post: #3
Re: I actually just played the sims
(20-05-2009 08:15 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:Chances are you played an illegal version.

Yeah, most likely a illegal one... He computer will probably end up getting Viruses from it, or the game might just have a lot of bugs.

Only 1 day left till the sims 3!&nbsp; I can't wait!&nbsp; I will be playing forever!
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Post: #4
Re: I actually just played the sims
Probably but it is a good game though

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Post: #5
Re: I actually just played the sims
Dude, you shouldn't of did that.


You could be seriously be in trouble with the law...

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Post: #6
Re: I actually just played the sims
It's not her fault; not her computer so she's not legally liable. Nor did she know it was an illegal version of the game. If anything, it is the fault of the owner of that computer.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Post: #7
Re: I actually just played the sims
Ooopsies, I mistakenly read it the wrong way {blush}.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Post: #8
Re: I actually just played the sims
loool shame and the owner actually posted it on the ea forums i think they are gonna get in trouble and soon the thread would be closed

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Post: #9
Re: I actually just played the sims
Is the owner dumb? ???

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Post: #10
Re: I actually just played the sims
No, probably just wants to be popular.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)