Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
02-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Post: #151
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:42 PM)◄Ahmed► link Wrote:Not everyone follows these rules, tho. Most girls believe that these rules should be followed when you're wearing hijab, which is also a must in our religion
*coughs* I don't. I don't find it a sin showing off hair. But I find wearing booty shorts a sin. AND GROSS for that matter.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Post: #152
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LMAO. That's too late for those preggo girls in my school.
I think it's pointless to do that.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Post: #153
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
man, I'm so glad I'm not a religious person. I love being an atheist. {lol} And I hate rules of any kind.
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Post: #154
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Actually hijab IS a must, it's in Qur'an

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Post: #155
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
-Stares at earthgirl-

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Post: #156
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
What? {blink}
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Post: #157
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Ah nothing

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Post: #158
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:47 PM)◄Ahmed► link Wrote:Actually hijab IS a must, it's in Qur'an
I'll wear it when I get older. I want to be young atm.
Plus my parents aren't THAT religious. They are,but letting my hair down doesn't mean anything to us.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Post: #159
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I can now imagine Sommie in shorts and wearing a hijab.  Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Post: #160
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
ROFL.
That would be a wrong combination XD
But I don't my legs anywho. Too much fat on my thighs.

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)