Login:
or Register
|
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
|
|
02-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Post: #131
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I don't even boyshorts to the beach/water parks. I don't go the beach/water parks cause
1)I don't swim...I can't actually xD 2)They'll yell at me for not having a bikini or some kind of swim wear. So yeah ;__; |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Post: #132
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I don't wear swimsuits.
When I do go swimming, I wear a pair of shorts, and a t-shirt xD But then, they don't make very nice bathing suits for larger women, and that ticks me off >_< Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Post: #133
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I can't even wear shorts. So I shave only up to my knees.
|
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Post: #134
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
dateline= Wrote:<3 link=topic=5894.msg230125#msg230125 date=1241288684]Why can't you wear shorts? (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Post: #135
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I can't swim either. I'm afraid of water as I am of fire. XD
I'm not a 'hairy' person, so arm hair isn't my concern. or leg hair for the matter. I shave it in the summer whenever I wear shorts/skirts, of course. It's not pretty to have it. I knew some girl who had black, thick hair on legs - she was wearing capris - and never shaved it. {lol} |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Post: #136
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:27 PM)âAhmed⺠link Wrote:[quote author=[hawtt sommie] <3 link=topic=5894.msg230125#msg230125 date=1241288684]Why can't you wear shorts? [/quote] Why did you cross out that part. I don't shave my bikini area ![]() Anyways YOU should know. Out of all people. |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Post: #137
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
In some countries shaving means you're a whore xD LoL.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Post: #138
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
This is REALLY hot!
![]() (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Post: #139
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I've seen worse xD believe it or not, ROFL.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Post: #140
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:30 PM)Jenipurr ⥠link Wrote:In some countries shaving means you're a whore xD LoL.Ew, who would want hairy women walking in the street O_O dateline= Wrote:<3 link=topic=5894.msg230138#msg230138 date=1241288943]Why can't you wear shorts? [/quote] Why did you cross out that part. I don't shave my bikini area ![]() Anyways YOU should know. Out of all people. [/quote] Oh yea, I know now xD (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: woman+with+leg+hair.jpg]](https://3.bp.blogspot.com/__cYELk5MdK0/SEMQovCHpCI/AAAAAAAAA_o/VVPEEy7gZbs/s400/woman+with+leg+hair.jpg)