Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
02-05-2009, 02:46 AM
Post: #81
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Blehh, i'm always so late to post in all the threads. But anyways.

Yesterday, my friend Cassie [LMAO, not our Cassie, my friend] got her first period. It was just me and her, 'cause our other friends had to print off their assignments for class. When she told me, I went around asking my friends if they had pads, 'cause Cassie was embarrased. Finally I got one, ran back to Cassie, then she's like, "uhh, how do I use it?"
Since I don't have my 'rags' [what my friends and I call them, LMAO], I was like, "err ... i dunno."
"ehh, forget it. I'll just use toilet paper."

x]

I think I should start having a spare one in my school bag, just incase.
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #82
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LOL.
Wow. I didn't know how to use them at first as well. x]

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:48 AM
Post: #83
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
YESH
Good idea Rena XD.
SO glad we were on vacation when i got mine, lol.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:49 AM
Post: #84
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
i havent gotten mine yet
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Post: #85
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
YOU ARE LUCKY .__.

LOL. I hate it when I get it during school D:

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Post: #86
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I only know that you stick it to your underwear or something. Ehh, idk.
<33

Most of my friends have 'em now, but we don't really talk about it much. Like, I only found out last week that like, four of my friends had them.

My poor friend Eleni got hers at ballet, 'cause they don't wear undies under their stockings [they have the material on the stocking, the white pad-ish bit]. It went through her stockings.

My poor bubbahh
D: !!
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:53 AM
Post: #87
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
O___O That must suck.
Yes Rena that's how you put them on XD

You haven't gotten yours? Most of my friends openly discuss them ^^

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:54 AM
Post: #88
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
i dance ballet and that happened to a girl in my class before
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:55 AM
Post: #89
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
out of all my friends im the only one who hasnt yet
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Post: #90
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
You just take the paper off, and then put it down on your undies where the blood was.
It's easy XD

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)