Login:
or Register
|
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
|
|
02-05-2009, 02:46 AM
Post: #81
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Blehh, i'm always so late to post in all the threads. But anyways.
Yesterday, my friend Cassie [LMAO, not our Cassie, my friend] got her first period. It was just me and her, 'cause our other friends had to print off their assignments for class. When she told me, I went around asking my friends if they had pads, 'cause Cassie was embarrased. Finally I got one, ran back to Cassie, then she's like, "uhh, how do I use it?" Since I don't have my 'rags' [what my friends and I call them, LMAO], I was like, "err ... i dunno." "ehh, forget it. I'll just use toilet paper." x] I think I should start having a spare one in my school bag, just incase. |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #82
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
LOL.
Wow. I didn't know how to use them at first as well. x] |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 02:48 AM
Post: #83
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
YESH
Good idea Rena XD. SO glad we were on vacation when i got mine, lol. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 02:49 AM
Post: #84
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
i havent gotten mine yet
|
|||
|
02-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Post: #85
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
YOU ARE LUCKY .__.
LOL. I hate it when I get it during school D: |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Post: #86
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I only know that you stick it to your underwear or something. Ehh, idk.
<33 Most of my friends have 'em now, but we don't really talk about it much. Like, I only found out last week that like, four of my friends had them. My poor friend Eleni got hers at ballet, 'cause they don't wear undies under their stockings [they have the material on the stocking, the white pad-ish bit]. It went through her stockings. My poor bubbahh D: !! |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 02:53 AM
Post: #87
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
O___O That must suck.
Yes Rena that's how you put them on XD You haven't gotten yours? Most of my friends openly discuss them ^^ |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 02:54 AM
Post: #88
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
i dance ballet and that happened to a girl in my class before
|
|||
|
02-05-2009, 02:55 AM
Post: #89
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
out of all my friends im the only one who hasnt yet
|
|||
|
02-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Post: #90
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
You just take the paper off, and then put it down on your undies where the blood was.
It's easy XD [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)





![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)