Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Swine Flu
30-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Post: #181
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:29 PM)◄Ahmed► link Wrote:The Egyptian government has ordered to slaughter all the pigs in the country... There haven't been suspected cases tho
wouldnt that make egypt lose money in the long run (Having to buy pigs again)
cause its not coming from the pigs
its pig,bird and human
and as long as its cooked its safe

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Post: #182
Re: Swine Flu
      The Egyptian Government doesn't buy the pigs. Egypt is a Muslim country and eating pork is forbidden in Islam. Christian parties are the ones who buy them and set up pig farms. So basically, the government is ordered to slaughter those pigs. But they're not compensating the meat. The owners are allowed to keep or sell the meat since the disease isn't transmitted by actually eating the meat.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Post: #183
Re: Swine Flu
oh i get it now

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Post: #184
Re: Swine Flu
if it can't be tranfered from pigs then why kill them in the first place?

how can u kill this [Image: Mini%20Pig%201.jpg]

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Post: #185
Re: Swine Flu
If you ask me you have a point, and its mostly coming from humans now because it has mutated, according to my dad Sad

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Post: #186
Re: Swine Flu
yea that's true
its some sort of mutated pig,human and bird flu
so the pigs are just 1/3 of the flu
and the pigs arent any of out importance anymore
just stay away from sick people these days i guess

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Post: #187
Re: Swine Flu
Maybe they should slaughter all the humans so the birds and pigs can live...

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Post: #188
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 07:52 PM)◄Ahmed► link Wrote:Maybe they should slaughter all the humans so the birds and pigs can live...

Finally! Someone who gets it.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Post: #189
Re: Swine Flu
Haha it sounds like a more reasonable thing to do if you ask me Tongue all the problems in the world are caused by humans. We should all die so the other creatures can live in peace.
Sorry, I'm obviously starting to lose it. ???

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Post: #190
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 09:48 PM)◄Ahmed► link Wrote:Haha it sounds like a more reasonable thing to do if you ask me Tongue all the problems in the world are caused by humans. We should all die so the other creatures can live in peace.
Sorry, I'm obviously starting to lose it. ???
that makes complete sense
but we obviously wouldnt do it

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)