Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Swine Flu
30-04-2009, 03:25 AM
Post: #161
Re: Swine Flu
i know right?
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:25 AM
Post: #162
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 03:11 AM)Justinlikescookies link Wrote:They just comfirmed swine flu in Nashville. Crap now my mom is worrying that I have it.

I'm sure you're fine; it is normal sick season, anyhow. {yes}

(30-04-2009 03:23 AM)Brad. The God of Rares. link Wrote:Thank you!!!

You're welcome. Wink

(30-04-2009 03:24 AM)Justinlikescookies link Wrote:I think the media is making everyone panic.

Isn't that what they were meant for? {rolleyes}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:27 AM
Post: #163
Re: Swine Flu
lol
yeh it is flu season
but they dont know if it will get better or worse?
fudge, im sorry for my french but its the only word i can use
freakin media scarring me to death
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Post: #164
Re: Swine Flu
mhm its mostly cnn and other news broadcasting stations that are talking about it to much. The newspapers aren't talking about it as much.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:37 AM
Post: #165
Re: Swine Flu
they should change topics right?
they are telling the ppl, dont freak out when they say, "omg, time to quarantine the infected and we might be in an epidemic as we know it"
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:43 AM
Post: #166
Re: Swine Flu
The Swine Flu is made of 3 flus, human, pig, and I tihnk bird or something..
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:44 AM
Post: #167
Re: Swine Flu
yes exactly
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Post: #168
Re: Swine Flu
Guys, just take normal precautions you would during the regular sick season. Be cautious. If you feel ill, go see a doctor. If you know of someone who is ill, try to stay away from them.

The media has little else to report on right now, thus making the Swine Flu their top story. Yes, it is probably a problem, but just be cautious and don't worry too much about it.

The reason for it spreading is because of the way the world is. People travel all of the time from country to country. If one person from Mexico flies to America, and say someone on his flight flies to Turkey, and then the person from Turkey flies to Australia, suddenly we have infected at least three countries with more for the other people on those flights.

The virus, from what I have read and been told, is NOT spread through touching a doorknob that someone else touched. It is caught from the air.

Eating pork, so long as it is cooked, is ok also according to what I am hearing/reading.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #169
Re: Swine Flu
karma for you!
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 04:01 AM
Post: #170
Re: Swine Flu
Thank you. Big Grin

I'd also like to point out that as of right now, officials are saying that a quarantine is highly unlikely to work due to the way that the flu is spreading.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)