Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Swine Flu
30-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Post: #141
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:45 AM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:yea
and i live IN a swine virus city (La)
which is scary but im not really scared just concerned
Steven lives in LA too, lol.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Post: #142
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:44 AM)ɑɴɴɑ ʙɑɴɑɴɑ link Wrote::O Brad your calm, lol I'd probably going mad if i was you XD

A baby in Texas died, luna
It was from Mexico though.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:46 AM
Post: #143
Re: Swine Flu
yes a baby
from Mexico
he was a baby
i hope my school gets closed! {clap}

Same, L.A
well no, actually, its New York
it has the most cases so far...
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #144
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:45 AM)Lunaislostinspace link Wrote:[quote author=ɑɴɴɑ ʙɑɴɑɴɑ link=topic=5864.msg227808#msg227808 date=1241055874]
:O Brad your calm, lol I'd probably going mad if i was you XD

A baby in Texas died, luna
It was from Mexico though.
[/quote]

"IT" was from Mexico???? lol XD
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #145
Re: Swine Flu
Still, the baby died D:

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #146
Re: Swine Flu
I meant the baby I feel sad for the family though.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:48 AM
Post: #147
Re: Swine Flu
I am a calm person lol
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:50 AM
Post: #148
Re: Swine Flu
Ugh i sorda wish there wasnt a topic about this because these things really scare the crap out of me im soo affraid of getting sick Sad

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Post: #149
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:50 AM)itslauren:) link Wrote:Ugh i sorda wish there wasnt a topic about this because these things really scare the crap out of me im soo affraid of getting sick Sad

your not the only one Wink
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Post: #150
Re: Swine Flu
Oh great. Local news just said there are a few cases in my county.

It was nice knowing you guys... {rolleyes}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)