Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
25-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Post: #931
Re: I wonder......
(25-03-2008 01:46 AM)mamaha link Wrote:i think its just about time did that old lady a favor and make her and adult agan Big Grin

Alrighty then! I'll bring the anti-age cream, Egypt will bring the plastic surgery device thing, Paul will fetch the elixir of life (is that what the green hourglass watercooler thing is called or not?), Simkid will bring a straitjacket, everyone else will hold her down so we can operate.

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Post: #932
Re: I wonder......
*Brings Elixer* OK I brought my part! lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Post: #933
Re: I wonder......
OK, Here's the straitjacket. I wouldn't let you down.

You guys are slowing down a little. running out of things to say.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Post: #934
Re: I wonder......
(25-03-2008 02:51 AM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:I cant believe this topic is still going!
yep Smile
over 40 pages = spam
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Post: #935
Re: I wonder......
It's not spam it's a genious question leading to a 63 paged discussion about Prudence. lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Post: #936
Re: I wonder......
(26-03-2008 12:59 AM)~Paul~ link Wrote:It's not spam it's a genious question leading to a 63 paged discussion about Prudence. lol

-Paul

true
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Post: #937
Re: I wonder......
lol I like her name: Prudence. *starts cracking up in laughter*

lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Post: #938
Re: I wonder......
(26-03-2008 01:03 AM)~Paul~ link Wrote:lol I like her name: Prudence. *starts cracking up in laughter*

lol

-Paul

did u read the definition of prude? someone with no experience in s3x!!! lol Smile some crumpie  Wink
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Post: #939
Re: I wonder......
Hehe I posted about it referring to someone who lacks in sexual experience lol. Gee, they must have put some serious thought into her name. I bet they dug around for days looking for a name that meant that. They must have thought that definition really suited her. And it does.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Post: #940
Re: I wonder......
This is what Prudence carries in her handbag.
Knitting.

[Image: MrsC-1.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)