Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
24-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Post: #921
Re: I wonder......
So we are talking about gardens?....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Post: #922
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 11:43 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:So we are talking about gardens?....
lol
Only in the sense that Mrs C. comes into gardens, to bash sims with her handbag.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Post: #923
Re: I wonder......
(25-03-2008 12:01 AM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg21561#msg21561 date=1206398593]
So we are talking about gardens?....
lol
Only in the sense that Mrs C. comes into them to bash sims with her handbag.
[/quote]

mrs. c!!! i vote 4 a mr. c
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Post: #924
Re: I wonder......
There would never be a Mr. C. If there was, he'd be dead by her deadly purse by now.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Post: #925
Re: I wonder......
(25-03-2008 01:40 AM)~Paul~ link Wrote:There would never be a Mr. C. If there was, he'd be dead by her deadly purse by now.

-Paul

That was probably the cause of her first husbands death.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Post: #926
Re: I wonder......
lol

I think she would marry him because of his money (She's such a golddigger!). If he wasn't rich, then idk what it was for. Any ideas?

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Post: #927
Re: I wonder......
i think its just about time did that old lady a favor and make her and adult agan Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Post: #928
Re: I wonder......
lol At least she wouldn't be as ugly! I mean, elderhood made her look ugly lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:57 AM
Post: #929
Re: I wonder......
yeah lol
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Post: #930
Re: I wonder......
I cant believe this topic is still going!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)