Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
24-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Post: #911
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 04:50 PM)simsislifeab link Wrote:i really think mrs crumplebottom is stalking a certain sim of mine.  :o whenever he goes to a community lot, she randomly comes up and hits him with that death purse of hers!!  i am literally scared for my sims safety lol. Tongue

Is your sim a regular sim? Or a creature (zombie, vampire, ...). She once started yelling at one of my vampires when I took her to a bowling alley. It happened years ago and only once, although it might also have to do with the fact that I have kept most of my vampires locked away in their homes never to go out to town again.

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Post: #912
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 04:56 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Why has Mrs. Crumplebottom and her deadly purse never attacked me? I wan't to be attacked before I start playing TS3! Is she from one of the pre-made neighbourhoods, because I never play them? I don't think I've ever had my Sims encounter her Sad

She comes mainly with Nightlife, but if you don't have that then she appears in Seasons when your romance wish fails.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Post: #913
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 07:17 PM)~Paul~ link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie link=topic=145.msg21037#msg21037 date=1206374213]
Why has Mrs. Crumplebottom and her deadly purse never attacked me? I wan't to be attacked before I start playing TS3! Is she from one of the pre-made neighbourhoods, because I never play them? I don't think I've ever had my Sims encounter her Sad

She comes mainly with Nightlife, but if you don't have that then she appears in Seasons when your romance wish fails.

-Paul
[/quote]

Well I have all the EP's, but I have to ask, how do you mean, when your romance wish fails? Sorry if it's a stupid question :-[

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Post: #914
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 07:23 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=~Paul~ link=topic=145.msg21147#msg21147 date=1206382655]
[quote author=Cassie link=topic=145.msg21037#msg21037 date=1206374213]
Why has Mrs. Crumplebottom and her deadly purse never attacked me? I wan't to be attacked before I start playing TS3! Is she from one of the pre-made neighbourhoods, because I never play them? I don't think I've ever had my Sims encounter her Sad

She comes mainly with Nightlife, but if you don't have that then she appears in Seasons when your romance wish fails.

-Paul
[/quote]

Well I have all the EP's, but I have to ask, how do you mean, when your romance wish fails? Sorry if it's a stupid question :-[
[/quote]

He probably means the wishing well that you get from the garden club if you work hard to keep your garden in good shape.

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Post: #915
Re: I wonder......
Yeah! When you work hard and your garden looks good and the garden club approves, they give you a wishing well. You can wish for friends, romance, or money. If you wish for romance and your aspiration bar is below gold, then the wish backfires and Mrs. Crumplebottom comes out and hits you with her purse.

-paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Post: #916
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 07:57 PM)~Paul~ link Wrote:Yeah! When you work hard and your garden looks good and the garden club approves, they give you a wishing well. You can wish for friends, romance, or money. If you wish for romance and your aspiration bar is below gold, then the wish backfires and Mrs. Crumplebottom comes out and hits you with her purse.

-paul

whoaaa, seriously?
i never really mess with gardens.
haha, that's sweet!
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Post: #917
Re: I wonder......
Yeah me either.

Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Post: #918
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 07:57 PM)~Paul~ link Wrote:Yeah! When you work hard and your garden looks good and the garden club approves, they give you a wishing well. You can wish for friends, romance, or money. If you wish for romance and your aspiration bar is below gold, then the wish backfires and Mrs. Crumplebottom comes out and hits you with her purse.

-paul

Oh! I've had the Wishing Well before! I've wished for romance before, loads of times, but they never failed. I guess it's because my Sims nearly always hvae gold or platinum aspiration bars. I thought the chance of it failing was just random. Well, I'll give it a go, because I really want to see my Sim's get attacked by an old lady! Have a Hooray!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Post: #919
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 11:28 AM)DogsAreMyLife link Wrote:I think Mrs Clumlebutton is cool!  ;D

me 2 lol ")
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Post: #920
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 08:01 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=~Paul~ link=topic=145.msg21195#msg21195 date=1206385048]
Yeah! When you work hard and your garden looks good and the garden club approves, they give you a wishing well. You can wish for friends, romance, or money. If you wish for romance and your aspiration bar is below gold, then the wish backfires and Mrs. Crumplebottom comes out and hits you with her purse.

-paul

Oh! I've had the Wishing Well before! I've wished for romance before, loads of times, but they never failed. I guess it's because my Sims nearly always hvae gold or platinum aspiration bars. I thought the chance of it failing was just random. Well, I'll give it a go, because I really want to see my Sim's get attacked by an old lady! Have a Hooray!
[/quote]

Thanks! You too!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)