Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you usually do most with your free time?
Read
Watch Television
On the Computer
Out with friends
Study/work even more!
Something else [please state]
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your Freetime
13-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Post: #41
Re: Your Freetime
garr!
i get mad when its only U.S.!
why is it only us us us us?!
why cant it be other people from the world
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Post: #42
Re: Your Freetime
It has to do with licensing. Every video on their site was paid for to be there. Opening it up to other countries means it would cost a lot more and in that case it probably wouldn't be free anymore.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #43
Re: Your Freetime
well it still gets me mad but w/e
im on hulu right now
watching Parks and Recreations
new comedy from NBC, Amy Poehler stars on it.
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Post: #44
Re: Your Freetime
I miss her on Saturday Night Live haven't watched her new show might watch it later.
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Post: #45
Re: Your Freetime
For those who are interested, next week on SNL they are doing Best of Amy Poehler.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 05:05 AM
Post: #46
Re: Your Freetime
I have to watch that.
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Post: #47
Re: Your Freetime
(13-04-2009 03:17 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:I would so love to make Sims games when I'm older... gahh... don't even entertain ideas like that... no, no, no. {no}
I want to be a game designer when I grow up. My parents definitely  won't like that.  My mom shot down all of the careers on my aptitude test that I thought were cool.   
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Post: #48
Re: Your Freetime
Once you turn 18, you don't have to listen to them. Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #49
Re: Your Freetime
Um... hello? Parents= College Money = I need approval of what I am going to do.
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Post: #50
Re: Your Freetime
Pay your own way then. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)