Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
24-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Post: #901
Re: I wonder......
What's a Clumlebutton?
Did I miss something?

>_>

<_<

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Post: #902
Re: I wonder......
60 pages about a old crazy bitch?

You guys are strange.  Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Post: #903
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 01:34 AM)simkid link Wrote:I saw this and thought of you.  It is a hack, I am not suggesting you use it. Just letting you know it is there.
It is in Sim 2 Objects/other objects (site is a little confusing).

http://www.simwardrobe.com/

Mrs. Crumplebottom's Purse
This purse will allow any teen, adult or elder sim to go smacking on another sim, just like Mrs. Crumplebottom.
Requires Nightlife, although it might work if you have Seasons without Nightlife since Mrs C makes an appearance in that EP as well. (I tried including the anims in the object but the carry anim didn't work right when I did.)

Hey! I posted that several pages back! Oh well, as long as it keeps people aware of the purses existence I probably shouldn't complain.

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Post: #904
Re: I wonder......
I downloaded it  Tongue

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Post: #905
Re: I wonder......
lol I'm such a dork.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Post: #906
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 03:28 PM)~Paul~ link Wrote:lol I'm such a dork.

-Paul

Yep, I think you've mentioned that already. =P

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Post: #907
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 12:50 PM)Scorpio_3110 link Wrote:Hey! I posted that several pages back! Oh well, as long as it keeps people aware of the purses existence I probably shouldn't complain.

Sorry, I didn't have time to read every page and check. I can't believe it is still going.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Post: #908
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 03:35 PM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=Scorpio_3110 link=topic=145.msg20890#msg20890 date=1206359445]
Hey! I posted that several pages back! Oh well, as long as it keeps people aware of the purses existence I probably shouldn't complain.

Sorry, I didn't have time to read every page and check. I can't believe it is still going.
[/quote]

Don't worry about it. For as long as we continue to spread the Crumpleness the World shall eventually be ours!!!

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Post: #909
Re: I wonder......
i really think mrs crumplebottom is stalking a certain sim of mine.  :o whenever he goes to a community lot, she randomly comes up and hits him with that death purse of hers!!  i am literally scared for my sims safety lol. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Post: #910
Re: I wonder......
Why has Mrs. Crumplebottom and her deadly purse never attacked me? I wan't to be attacked before I start playing TS3! Is she from one of the pre-made neighbourhoods, because I never play them? I don't think I've ever had my Sims encounter her Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)