Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
24-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Post: #901
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
What's a Clumlebutton?
Did I miss something? >_> <_< - //ÆÐ¯Îµ@κziiLLa\\ - ![]() |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Post: #902
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
60 pages about a old crazy bitch?
You guys are strange.
|
|||
|
24-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Post: #903
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 01:34 AM)simkid link Wrote:I saw this and thought of you. It is a hack, I am not suggesting you use it. Just letting you know it is there. Hey! I posted that several pages back! Oh well, as long as it keeps people aware of the purses existence I probably shouldn't complain. My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation! |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Post: #904
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
I downloaded it
![]() -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Post: #905
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
lol I'm such a dork.
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Post: #906
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 03:28 PM)~Paul~ link Wrote:lol I'm such a dork. Yep, I think you've mentioned that already. =P
- //ÆÐ¯Îµ@κziiLLa\\ - ![]() |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Post: #907
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 12:50 PM)Scorpio_3110 link Wrote:Hey! I posted that several pages back! Oh well, as long as it keeps people aware of the purses existence I probably shouldn't complain. Sorry, I didn't have time to read every page and check. I can't believe it is still going. |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Post: #908
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(24-03-2008 03:35 PM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=Scorpio_3110 link=topic=145.msg20890#msg20890 date=1206359445] Sorry, I didn't have time to read every page and check. I can't believe it is still going. [/quote] Don't worry about it. For as long as we continue to spread the Crumpleness the World shall eventually be ours!!! My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation! |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Post: #909
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
i really think mrs crumplebottom is stalking a certain sim of mine. :o whenever he goes to a community lot, she randomly comes up and hits him with that death purse of hers!! i am literally scared for my sims safety lol.
|
|||
|
24-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Post: #910
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Why has Mrs. Crumplebottom and her deadly purse never attacked me? I wan't to be attacked before I start playing TS3! Is she from one of the pre-made neighbourhoods, because I never play them? I don't think I've ever had my Sims encounter her
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)



![[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]](http://i46.tinypic.com/2yo9xci.jpg)

![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)