Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
24-03-2008, 02:16 AM
Post: #891
Re: I wonder......
MUAHAHAHA! Now I can hit my sims! MUAHAHAHA!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Post: #892
Re: I wonder......
my 718th POST!
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 03:48 AM
Post: #893
Re: I wonder......
lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 03:57 AM
Post: #894
Re: I wonder......
It's awesome that someone has the Crumplebottom disease! Good for them. I envy them. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 03:58 AM
Post: #895
Re: I wonder......
and does anyone else know "dork" is the name given 4 a whale penis? It's true.........
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 04:00 AM
Post: #896
Re: I wonder......
they'd make her uglier and more annoying than EVER.
haha.
give her a giant purse for extra hitting power,  Big Grin
ohh wow.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 04:33 AM
Post: #897
Re: I wonder......
lol she'll be stronger so she can carry it *shudders* Boy, I hate that purse!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 05:04 AM
Post: #898
Re: I wonder......
I'm gone for....3 days and 2 nights to my aunt's house and I come back to 60 freakin pages?!!! O.O;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Post: #899
Re: I wonder......
O-M-G

They're trying to get rid of Grumpie! O.O

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=278816


- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Post: #900
Re: I wonder......
I think Mrs Clumlebutton is cool!  ;D
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)