Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
08-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Post: #21
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
Bob's here now? BOB!!!! Bob & Chuck make a nice couple. XD Though I just use chuck as a term of endearment. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Post: #22
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
I'm currently in a relationship with Bob

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Post: #23
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
Well I'll have CHUCK! Because Chuck pwns Bob. I'm sorry.

Chuck and I;

[Image: 2528660_7df83b174d_m.jpeg]


{rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Post: #24
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
[Image: older%20Gay%20Couple.jpg]


PS: I'm the younger one

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Post: #25
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
Which one is the younger one?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Post: #26
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
The one on top of the other guy.. I think

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Post: #27
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
Okay. But don't lie. Mike is the other guy. I think you and Mike would be a hot couple. XD
I'll just have Chuck AND Bob. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Post: #28
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
Maybe we can all date each other! :O

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Post: #29
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
Like.. a Quartet of lovers? That's hot. XD I'm in! But maybe Chuck, Bob and Mike should voice their opinions before we go ahead. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Post: #30
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
I already talked to Bob and he agrees

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)