Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
08-04-2009, 04:38 AM
Post: #11
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
I kinda laughed when I saw this lol Anyhow, it says that it runs in real time, no matter what, which makes it sound more like Animal Crossing in that perspective. But it may also be like the Sims in the fact that you manage a family.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 06:48 AM
Post: #12
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
It's just like virtual villagers except it's modern
I hope it's a whole neighborhood not just 1 house

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Post: #13
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
What in the earthness? O_O

That looks shizzy. So shizzy. Remind me never to play it. Ever.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Post: #14
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
If you look at the screens, it seems kinda fun tbh. It may not have great graphics, but I'd definitely give it a try Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Post: #15
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
these people always give free trials so i guess i'd might as well try it

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Post: #16
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
I will try the free trial... AND SPIT ON IT'S FACE! XD

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Post: #17
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
I will buy the free trial. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Post: #18
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
How will you buy it if it's free {rolleyes}

I think it would be stupid of them to actually charge people for the trial.. What would possibly attract people to buy it anyway...

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Post: #19
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
(08-04-2009 08:02 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:How will you buy it if it's free {rolleyes}

That was the point chuck. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Post: #20
Re: A look alike game of the sims series!!!!!!!!!!!! (WARNIN! WARNING! )
I thought it was Bob :O

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)