Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
23-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Post: #881
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
lol. Maybe its part of a conspiracy, shes going to weaken the structure of all the houses, and then she will cause an earthquake by pushing her purse down a mountatain. It will be so heavy that it will cause an avalance and then an earthquake! beware simmies, shes after you!
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Post: #882
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Sim: "AAAHHH! *Speaks in Simlish in a scared tone* AAHH!!"
I warned them...they're ready! lol -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Post: #883
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 11:12 PM)~$(*^<PaultheDORK>^*)$~ link Wrote:Sim: "AAAHHH! *Speaks in Simlish in a scared tone* AAHH!!" Nothing can prepare you for the horrors she has in store for you! Repent! REPENT!!! Or face the wrath of CRUMPLEBOTTOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation! |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Post: #884
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
"SHE COMING!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!"
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Post: #885
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
AAH!!!!!! I'm scared for my little simmies. lol
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #886
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
I can't believe it is nearly 60 pages.
and Paul your not a Dork, I have met some and you don't qualify. |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #887
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Yes I am! And woo! PAGE 60!!!!
-Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 12:11 AM
Post: #888
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
60 pages? on wut? lol
|
|||
|
24-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Post: #889
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
I saw this and thought of you. It is a hack, I am not suggesting you use it. Just letting you know it is there.
It is in Sim 2 Objects/other objects (site is a little confusing). http://www.simwardrobe.com/ Mrs. Crumplebottom's Purse This purse will allow any teen, adult or elder sim to go smacking on another sim, just like Mrs. Crumplebottom. Requires Nightlife, although it might work if you have Seasons without Nightlife since Mrs C makes an appearance in that EP as well. (I tried including the anims in the object but the carry anim didn't work right when I did.) |
|||
|
24-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #890
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
almost pg. 61
![]() thnx simkid for the hack.......... how many posts do i have? i gather a lot..... lol
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



