Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
23-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Post: #871
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 10:24 PM)~$(*^<PaultheDORK>^*)$~ link Wrote:What, are you like OBSESSED with Mrs. Crumplebottom!? Weird...


-Paul

Oh she's just easy to make fun of.

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Post: #872
Re: I wonder......
lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Post: #873
Re: I wonder......
Poor Ms. Crumplebottom, she's the butt of all these jokes....
=P
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Post: #874
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 10:42 PM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:Poor Ms. Crumplebottom, she's the butt of all these jokes....
=P

Most people here will probably agree that she deserves it.

She smacks our poor sims with her purse, we get to make fun of her. (all in all it's not a bad trade)

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Post: #875
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 10:47 PM)Scorpio_3110 link Wrote:[quote author=Charmedangel4543 link=topic=145.msg19739#msg19739 date=1206308571]
Poor Ms. Crumplebottom, she's the butt of all these jokes....
=P

Most people here will probably agree that she deserves it.

She smacks our poor sims with her purse, we get to make fun of her. (all in all it's not a bad trade)
[/quote]
lol
fine
I guess that may warrant some of the abuse she gets
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Post: #876
Re: I wonder......
SHE IS EVIL!!!! That's why she's the butt of all the jokes. She's a meanie bo-beanie! I don't know why they put her in our game...that's what I wonder...

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Post: #877
Re: I wonder......
She's in their so that we can laugh at her expense. And for all those sims that you feel like you should like but secretley hate, so they can "accidently" run into her
*evil laugh*
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Post: #878
Re: I wonder......
I wonder if her purse will get any bigger.  :o

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Post: #879
Re: I wonder......
That'd be pretty funny...or if you could catch her stealig bricks from the foundation of your house and shoving them into her purse..that would crack me up
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Post: #880
Re: I wonder......
Wow...my sims' houses are seeming unlevel...maybe she's preparing for TS3 so she's putting them in now so she can gain more muscle to carry her purse around...*shudders* old lady muscle ewwwww lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)