Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
23-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Post: #861
Re: I wonder......
EEK!

HELP!!!!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Post: #862
Re: I wonder......
maybe she accidently got pushed in front of a car and died

I have every sim  and now i cant wait till sims 3
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Post: #863
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 05:25 PM)Icantwait121 link Wrote:maybe she accidently got pushed in front of a car and died

Nah, she would've beaten the car to death first.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Post: #864
Re: I wonder......
BTW, how did you manage to get -8 karma?

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Post: #865
Re: I wonder......
(17-03-2008 10:28 PM)mcjlove123 link Wrote:Shouldnt she die now? shes been an old codger for ages...

SHE SHOULD HAVE AN EVIL DAUGHTER WHO TAUNTS YOU!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA kool.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Post: #866
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 05:30 PM)crscntrygirlx3 link Wrote:[quote author=mcjlove123 link=topic=145.msg2344#msg2344 date=1205789313]
Shouldnt she die now? shes been an old codger for ages...

SHE SHOULD HAVE AN EVIL DAUGHTER WHO TAUNTS WHO!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA kool.
[/quote]

lol
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Post: #867
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 05:30 PM)crscntrygirlx3 link Wrote:[quote author=mcjlove123 link=topic=145.msg2344#msg2344 date=1205789313]
Shouldnt she die now? shes been an old codger for ages...

SHE SHOULD HAVE AN EVIL DAUGHTER WHO TAUNTS YOU!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA kool.
[/quote]

I think a granddaughter would be more likely,

According to the opening screen to Pleasentview 25 years have past from TS1 to TS2 in the what? 4-5 years real time.

If they keep a similar time frame for TS3 Crumplebottom might as well have finally had children who in turn had children of their own.

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Post: #868
Re: I wonder......
Holy snicks!

58 pages of NOTHING but Crumplebottom.

Creepy.... Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Post: #869
Re: I wonder......
(23-03-2008 08:19 PM)Cheshire Cat link Wrote:Holy snicks!

58 pages of NOTHING but Crumplebottom.

Creepy.... Big Grin

And we must not rest until it is at least 60!

To the Crumplebottomcave!!! We can take the Pursemobile!

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Post: #870
Re: I wonder......
What, are you like OBSESSED with Mrs. Crumplebottom!? Weird...


-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)