Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Karma???
23-03-2008, 05:02 AM
Post: #1
Karma???
Ok what is this Karma thing like underneath your name of your profile, I have 0 karma and It's confusing me, and I don't even know what Karma is I just don't understand it

It's not falling in love with him that broke me, it's how my heart slowly died every moment I was with him.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2008 12:46 PM by sim3dudeno1.)
Post: #2
Re: Karma???
If you something good like

YOU HAVE REALLY GOOD IDEAS

to someone then they might click 'Hooray 'on your karma and it go up by one, however
if you say something bad like

I HATE YOU

to someone then they might click 'No way' on your karma and it will go down by one.
Get it now?
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Post: #3
Re: Karma???
ooo. cool
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Post: #4
Re: Karma???
thats that was brill
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Post: #5
Re: Karma???
It's alot like Benes, but you can have negative karma. And, instead of having a limit per day, you can only give one karma per hour.

Mirrors don't talk<br />And lucky for you, they don't laugh<br /><br />When you run from something it only stays with you longer<br />When you fight with something it only makes you stronger<br /><br /><br />&quot;We are soooo gangster, yo&quot;<br /><br /><br />So Stick that in your juice box... and suck it!<br /><br />^^^ just a few funny quotes^^^
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Post: #6
Re: Karma???
Is there any way to find out who gave you karma points or is it strictly anonymous?

My avatar you ask? From the web comic Wapsi Square.<br /><br />Also: Beware zombie Crumplebottom and her dark purse of desperation!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Post: #7
Re: Karma???
[glow=red,2,300]I'm not sure. I'll ask admin Matt.[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Post: #8
Re: Karma???
if u want karma u have to act pitiful and ask for it... it works 3 out of 4 times

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Post: #9
Re: Karma???
Oh awesome I get it now thanks simsdude

It's not falling in love with him that broke me, it's how my heart slowly died every moment I was with him.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Post: #10
Re: Karma???
Don't ask for Karma. Lots of people half the time DON'T give you Karma because you asked for it. Do something nice and you'll get it. I never give people Karma if they ask for it. I give it to them if they say/do something nice and/or they give me Karma. (I return the favor)

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)