Login:
or Register
|
What's your browser's homepage?
|
|
26-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 05:40 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=Matt link=topic=5394.msg191899#msg191899 date=1238060144] Safari 4 Beta for Mac or PC has that built right in: ![]() Quite handy, I think. [/quote] You have a Habbo :O (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
I like the look of FoxTab. The other one you linked too didn't work very well for me. FoxTab looks promising though. Is it what you use?
Edit: FoxTab isn't a homepage type thing, is it... I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 05:52 PM)cÏÏâ иÑÑâ Wrote:You have a Habbo :O Yes XD I thought I was alone. [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 06:08 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=cÏÏâ иÑÑâ =3 link=topic=5394.msg191954#msg191954 date=1238086378] Yes XD I thought I was alone. [/quote] Lol, nope You, me, Oisin, Amber, Rena, Justin, Rhianna so far xD (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 06:11 PM)cÏÏâ иÑÑâ Wrote:Lol, nope We need to get [removed] on the Habbo train XD And, remaining on topic, Habbo is my homepage. [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Haha, seriously? xD
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 06:14 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=cÏÏâ иÑÑâ =3 link=topic=5394.msg191963#msg191963 date=1238087517] We need to get [removed] on the Habbo train XD And, remaining on topic, Habbo is my homepage. [/quote] I have one. xD LMAO. Bat-Haha I'm such a reader. I'm like the English geek among my friends. I can make good essays/papers/stories and especially poems[my talent] I just suck horribly at spelling XD |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
[removed], I can write a paper without a problem. I just hate reading books for some reason, haha.
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Your so like my brother.
But I actually had to help him. I'm a geek 8) |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Geeks are cool. 8)
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: aaaaaa.jpg]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/aaaaaa.jpg)

![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)