Login:
or Register
|
criminals can be arrested and put into police car
|
|
23-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: criminals can be arrested and put into police car
i like the criminal idea. and i agree. we should also be able to sue
Smiles full of rage |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: criminals can be arrested and put into police car
haha personal lawyersÂ
It's not falling in love with him that broke me, it's how my heart slowly died every moment I was with him. |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: criminals can be arrested and put into police car
If there were lawyers in TS3, all my Sims would have one. We would sue people just for the fun of it.
Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: criminals can be arrested and put into police car
isn't that how you get sued back? LOL!!!! I'm totally sure I'm gunna lose all my money before my family is even made
It's not falling in love with him that broke me, it's how my heart slowly died every moment I was with him. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



