Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's your browser's homepage?
26-03-2009, 03:06 AM
Post: #31
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 01:14 AM){ mαmα nutso } link Wrote:my parents thing oisin goes to my school xD
thanks, gage. >_>
BAHAH. Same.
My dad will go 'Do you know them? Do they go to your school?' and I go 'Uhh sure'

Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Post: #32
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
[removed], I read that book a couple months ago...I hate reading!

Anyways, I forgot to mention that my homepage is the local news, plain. I know. {yawn}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 08:23 AM
Post: #33
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
LMFAO CLASSMATES
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Post: #34
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 12:18 AM)Bat link Wrote:Matt:

Just open up all the tabs you want to set as a homepage and then click "Use Current Pages".
Yeah sorry, I thought you meant more than one page on one screen, like you can do with the firefox plugin, Speed Dial.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Post: #35
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
now facebook

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Post: #36
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 11:50 AM){ mαmα nutso } link Wrote:now facebook
I didn't know u had a facebook

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Post: #37
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 10:35 AM)Matt link Wrote:[quote author=Bat link=topic=5394.msg191326#msg191326 date=1238023134]
Matt:

Just open up all the tabs you want to set as a homepage and then click "Use Current Pages".
Yeah sorry, I thought you meant more than one page on one screen, like you can do with the firefox plugin, Speed Dial.


[/quote]

Oh, that's a cool plugin. You always seem to find the most interesting things to use.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Post: #38
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(26-03-2009 10:35 AM)Matt link Wrote:Yeah sorry, I thought you meant more than one page on one screen, like you can do with the firefox plugin, Speed Dial.

Safari 4 Beta for Mac or PC has that built right in:

[Image: aaaaaa.jpg]


Quite handy, I think.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Post: #39
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
I can't leave my Firefox though!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Post: #40
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Here you go then Bat, this is very similar, Foxtab. Very swish!

[Image: foxtab.gif]

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)