Login:
or Register
|
WHAT DO U WANT THE MOST? poll
|
|
23-03-2008, 04:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2008 04:30 PM by crscntrygirlx3.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
WHAT DO U WANT THE MOST? poll
NOTE: some of these ideas may be already made into TS3, I am sure some are already in the game.
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: WHAT DO U WANT THE MOST? poll
I voted for the first option, but I could have voted for the last one too.
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: WHAT DO U WANT THE MOST? poll
i put the second option because CAS is SOOO much fun.
Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3.
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: WHAT DO U WANT THE MOST? poll
I would let you vote for more, but then you have people who vote constantly for something, and its annoying.
|
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: WHAT DO U WANT THE MOST? poll
Growing heightttt.
Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333 |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: WHAT DO U WANT THE MOST? poll
Growing height too. It's annoying that they grow so much in a matter of seconds.
![]() |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: WHAT DO U WANT THE MOST? poll
I voted for the second one. But they were all good!
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: WHAT DO U WANT THE MOST? poll
online
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
