Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Baby pic(i really got it!!)
03-02-2009, 02:25 AM
Post: #1
Baby pic(i really got it!!)
If you can give me your email adress i can send you the pic,since i dont really understand how to upload it on here..cause eitherĀ  my computer is weird or its just me....! ???
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 02:44 AM
Post: #2
Re: Baby pic(i really got it!!)
right click the pic.
press properties
copy and paste where it says URL (on the pop-up)

on simsforums;
type [Image: pastethelinkhere]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2009 04:48 AM by Lauren411.)
Post: #3
Re: Baby pic(i really got it!!)
(03-02-2009 02:44 AM)Amber &gt; Oisin link Wrote:right click the pic.
press properties
copy and paste where it says URL (on the pop-up)

on simsforums;
type [Image: pastethelinkhere]
it doesent have a url,but you can go to infinite sims and look under sims3 then gallery then click on the page taht says events and then it is a woman holding a baby..(oh yeah its alot of pics so make sure to look on page 1!
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 05:57 AM
Post: #4
Re: Baby pic(i really got it!!)
i see but its not in its purple blanket? http://www.infinitesims.com/games/sims3/...?catid=180

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Post: #5
Re: Baby pic(i really got it!!)
shouldn't this be in the sims 3 section?

[center]I won't tell you that I love you<br />Kiss or hug you<br />Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin<br />I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Post: #6
Re: Baby pic(i really got it!!)
if you mean this picture
http://www.infinitesims.com/images/stori...ze/149.jpg
i think we've already talked about it monthes ago and came to the conclusion that that's probebly a toddler not baby

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Post: #7
Re: Baby pic(i really got it!!)
That baby must be cold....and apparently sexless since it has nether a blue or pink blanket. {blink}

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Post: #8
Re: Baby pic(i really got it!!)
(03-02-2009 11:07 PM)kl_turriff link Wrote:That baby must be cold....and apparently s*xless since it has nether a blue or pink blanket. {blink}
OR
it just had a white blanket. o_o

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Post: #9
Re: Baby pic(i really got it!!)
that pic is very old. and scary, if you ask me lol. {rolleyes}
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Post: #10
Re: Baby pic(i really got it!!)
(04-02-2009 12:15 AM)Amber &gt; Oisin link Wrote:[quote author=kl_turriff link=topic=4800.msg168574#msg168574 date=1233698873]
That baby must be cold....and apparently s*xless since it has nether a blue or pink blanket. {blink}
OR
it just had a white blanket. o_o
[/quote]


or an invisible blanket... {blink}

perhaps it is a ghost baby and there for does not need a blanket as it does not feel the cold?

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)