Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Who do you think should be the heir of the Collin's family?
Daisy
Dawn
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who should I choose as heir?
01-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Post: #1
Who should I choose as heir?
Hey guys! These girls arn't from a legacy on here, but a legacy i'm just doing for fun. They're sisters, not twins, but 4 days apart, even though they look the same age xD

[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_16919f3b.jpg]

On the left is Dawn from my siggy, and on the right is her younger sister Daisy.
I took that picture on Daisy's birthday, so she just became a child.

[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_f6919f78.jpg]

Should Dawn be the heir?

[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_b6919f7f.jpg]

Or should Daisy be the heir?


[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_5691a355.jpg]


[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_f691a332.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #2
Re: Who should I choose as heir?
I voted both of them, they're just too awesome! Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #3
Re: Who should I choose as heir?
I picked both, too xD
Gawsh, your Sims are sooo beautiful. *dies*

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Post: #4
Re: Who should I choose as heir?
Haha, thankyou Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Post: #5
Re: Who should I choose as heir?
O;
It's a tie!
Wow, six votes already, Renziee! ;D

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Post: #6
Re: Who should I choose as heir?
Daisy is craaaaaazy is photo-booth pictures! Tongue

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 01:07 AM
Post: #7
Re: Who should I choose as heir?
Nine votes! Thanks guys! So far, Dawn's the heir. Any more voters??
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 03:50 AM
Post: #8
Re: Who should I choose as heir?
Dawn FTW

She is pretty Smile
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Post: #9
Re: Who should I choose as heir?
MINI COMIC ABOUT THE HEIR WINNER !!

[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_d6920444.jpg]

"I'm gonna kick your butt Goopy!"
"No you're not, Dawn! I am the KING of this game!"
"Uhm, guys...?"

[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_96920405.jpg]

"I'm seriously doing nothing here..."
"Daisy, stop being gloomy that you're not the family heir. Goopy's ugly, so he's not heir, but he doesn't complain. Our neighbours think I have potential!"
"That's not true, shut up!"

[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_56920427.jpg]

"Stop doing that, Goopy!"
"Doing what, winning?"
"Yes!"
"You guys don't like me, do you Sad?"

[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_969205a4.jpg]

"Fine, you win. Big deal. I'mma gonna stop playing. You should too!"
"No. Don't make me stop because you suck at the game..."
"It's because you've been up 19 hours straight playing this!"
"You have no right to boss me around, i'm older than you! Also, move your butt outta my way! I can't see the game!"
"Do you remember when we used to be close? Now that your a teen, you're being a snob."

[Image: memorylane1.png]

[color=purple]"We used to be really close, and jealous that mum always cared about Daisy more than us, remember? {unsure}"

"Yeah, yeah, now move your butt! You brat!"

[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_b69205c6.jpg]

I have news you wouldn't want to hear, so you'd better be nice to me {glare}"
"Lay it on me, sister"
"You're adopted. That's why you're ugly compared to the rest of us."
[color=red]"You sure it's just not puberty?"

"Duh. I'm going, you're boring."

[Image: snapshot_7687a6e2_96920609.jpg]

I'm not adopted, am I? This is a life changing thing! I'm not a real Collins! Oh no! What has my sister done to me {no}
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Post: #10
Re: Who should I choose as heir?
LOL... Goopy is quite ugly. It would be a confidence killer to be around those girls, though, they're sooo beautiful.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)