Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Legacy of the Shermans
18-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Post: #11
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
lol the Don Lothario Drama strikes again!!!

But he DOES make a good father, actually. I had a Sim who had a kid with him, they turn out beautiful!  He has awesome genetics Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Post: #12
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
Yeah, I also heard that Don makes beautiful babies.  I heard the girls turn out better than the boys.

Then I heard not to breed with Malcolm Landgraab in TS2...I heard he makes hideous babies, then Komei in Plesantville, I heard he has good genes too.

But anyways, I am loving this legacy.  Can't wait to see what happens next.  Don Lothario was a shocker!  I love him and his girly drama!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Post: #13
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
Awesome legacy ^_^

And yeah, I heard that Malcolm likes to pass down his eye brows o_o And I've had Komei in my game before and he's okay, just mean lol

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Post: #14
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
(18-01-2009 11:54 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Yeah, I also heard that Don makes beautiful babies.  I heard the girls turn out better than the boys.

Then I heard not to breed with Malcolm Landgraab in TS2...I heard he makes hideous babies, then Komei in Plesantville, I heard he has good genes too.

But anyways, I am loving this legacy.  Can't wait to see what happens next.  Don Lothario was a shocker!  I love him and his girly drama!
The Grim Reaper also has amazing genetics

Lovely update
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Post: #15
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
Thank y'all ;D (TN moment there, [removed] makes me have an accent now, ha...)

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Post: #16
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
loving this legacy {!}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Post: #17
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
(19-01-2009 12:32 AM)Ro-dee-oh;; link Wrote:Thank y'all ;D (TN moment there, [removed] makes me have an accent now, ha...)
XD I have a worse one,lmao.

^__^ Can't wait for more.

Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Post: #18
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
HAHAHA, this legacy is awesome! you have a good sense of humor XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Post: #19
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
Thanks guys!
Soo, I played enough for another update, or two really short ones... thing is, my game terminated a ton of times on my desktop, so I uninstalled it. Then I started this legacy. It was all going well, then all of a sudden it terminated on my laptop, too! On this computer, I only have Sims 2 Deluxe! Does anyone know how to fix it?? Because it's REALLY annoying.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Post: #20
Re: Legacy of the Shermans
Did you try everything on the technical thread that Bat posted? You might just need to delete your .cache files in Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)